03rd November 2022
Case content should be contemporary, aimed at providing a concrete managerial focus, with clear identification of challenges and solutions along with the learning value.
- About the Company
- Dilemmas faced
- Proposed solutions
Balance to be maintained between the data, narrative, in either International and Indian context.
Case submission is expected to enhance the learner experience
with various dimensions.
Teaching Notes should contain:
- Learning Objectives
- About the Company
- Challenges/ Issues addressed
- Data and Analysis
- Discussion questions
Case Writing Benefits:
- Published cases will enhance the visibility for the authors.
- Award of Rs 50,000 each for four best cases, corresponding author to decide on sharing the prize money among the team members.
- Encourages faculty members to enhance Industry-Academia interface through the journey of case preparation and publication.
- Contribute academic knowledge to the industry.
- Publication opportunities with leading case publishers.
- Individual faculty member or as a team
- Faculty members working with domestic and International Business schools, University department / Institutions/Centres, with official email ID
Categories of Cases:
- Primary data
- Secondary data
- Caselets with teaching notes (5-7 pages)
- The Full Case Study must be written in English, and contain the executive summary, the dilemma, proposed methodology, and the expected outcomes
- The case should not have been submitted to any other journal or Case Competation
- Case should be written in Times New Roman, 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing in MS-Word
- Length of the full case should not exceed 20 pages including teaching notes, exhibits and references
- All submissions should be run with the software Grammarly for language correctness and proofread.
- Refer KJSIM CRC website for more details
Blind review of the case study will be carried out by the Jury based on the following criteria:
- Case Quality: 60%
- Teaching Notes: 25%
- Novelty: 15%
The decision of the Jury is final.
- Full Case Study Submission: 31st January 2023
- Intimation to the Awardees: 10th March 2023
- Felicitation of the Awardees: 30th March 2023
Copyright and Royalty:
- Copyright of the cases will be vested with the Author and the Institute .
- Pricing and Royalty sharing will be announced by the Institute in due course.
Documents to attach/upload:
- Author’s affiliation file
- NOC from the Company/Organization
- Copyright form
- Author Self-Declaration for Originality
- Plagiarism check report
Online Submission to the Website: https://kjsimcrc.somaiya.edu/en
Or to the email: email@example.com
For any clarifications mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org