16th November 2021
Case content should be aimed at providing a concrete managerial
focus, contemporary, with clear identification of challenge and solution
along with learning value. This includes:
- Dilemmas faced
- About the company
- Proposed solutions
Balance between the data, narration, both global and Indian context.
Case submission is expected to enhance the learner experience
with various dimensions.Teaching Notes should contain:
- Learning Objective
- About the Company
- Challenges/ Issues addressed
- Data and Analysis
- Discussion questions
- Approximate length can be 10-12 pages
Case Writing Benefits:
- Published cases will have visibility for authors.
- Award Rs 50,000 each for four winning cases, corresponding author to
decide on sharing of prize money among team members.
- Authors of short-listed cases will be requested to commission case along
with teaching notes and submit. The authors will be given a letter of
appreciation and cases can be published with ISBN number as
- Encourage students and faculty members to enhance Industry-Academia
interface through the journey of case preparation and publication.
- Contribute academic knowledge to the industry.
- Individual or as a team can submit
- Faculty members working with domestic and International Business
schools, University department / School of Business Administration, with
official email ID
Categories of Cases:
- Primary data
- Disguised cases
- Research-based cases
- Secondary data
- Real-life Experiences
- Extended Abstract of the case within 2000 words
- Timelines – Submission of Extended Abstract - February 25th, 2022
- Intimation of Selected Cases - March 4th, 2022
- The short-listed cases will be intimated to commission case and submit by- May 30th, 2022
- The Extended Abstract must be written in English, and contain executive
summary, the dilemma, proposed methodology, and the expected outcomes Author/s affiliation to be given on separate file, as each case will be coded
for blind review
- The case should not have been submitted to any other journal or Contest
- Case should be written in Times New Roman, 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing
- Length of the full case is to be of reasonable not more than 20 pages
including exhibits and references
- All submissions should be run with the software Grammarly for language
- Authors can avail Proof Reading Services upon request.
- Teaching notes for the commissioned cases to be submitted for awards as
well as publication
Blind review of the extended abstracts for the case study will be carried out by
the Jury based on the following criteria:
- Case Quality: 60%
- Teaching Notes: 25%
- Novelty: 15%
The decision of the Jury is final.
Copyright and Royalty:
- Copyright of the cases will be with the Institute and Author.
- Pricing and Royalty sharing will be announced by the Institute in due course.
Documents to attach:
- Author’s affiliation file
- Extended Abstract
- NOC from the Company
- Copy right form
- Author Self-Declaration for Originality
- Plagiarism check report
Online Submission to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarifications mail us at: email@example.com